TAA’s 2020 Conference Call for Proposals
TAA is accepting session proposals for its 33rd Annual Textbook & Academic Authoring Conference. We invite the submission of presentations relevant to writing, publishing, and marketing textbooks and academic works (journal articles, books, and monographs). The proposal deadline is October 7, 2019.
TAA’s conference will be held at The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter located in the heart of beautiful downtown San Diego, CA, June 12-13, 2020. A highly interactive event, the conference will be attended by authors and aspiring authors of textbooks, journal articles, and other academic works, as well as by industry professionals from across the country.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Time Management and Writing Productivity
- Tech Tools to Enhance Your Works
- Publishing Industry Updates & Trends
- Navigating Copyright and Permissions
- Savvy Contract and Royalty Negotiating & Monitoring
- Marketing Your Works and Creating Your Brand
- Authoring in an Open Access/OER Environment
- Non-Traditional Paths to Getting Published
For information visit: taaonline.net/taa-conference-call-for-proposals