Reach your writing goals with a little help from your fellow TAA writers
Are you struggling to reach your writing goals? TAA recently launched a new Writing Accountability Group within its online member community, CONNECT, to help members share their writing goals and progress updates, give and receive encouragement, and keep each other accountable for daily, weekly or monthly goals.
It’s easy to get started:
- Log in at TAAonline.net (top right corner of website)
- Click “Member Community” under your name
- Click “Writing Accountability” under “Latest Circles”
- Click “Join Circle”
- Once you’ve joined the circle, click “Create Discussion” and log your writing goals!
- Check back often to share updates, stay accountable, and give/receive encouragement, support, and ideas!