Early registration open for TAA’s 2019 Conference
Join us in Old City, Philadelphia for TAA’s 32nd Annual Textbook & Academic Authoring Conference. Early registration is now open!
TAA’s conference will be held on June 14-15 at the beautiful Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District Hotel. Located in the heart of Philadelphia’s Old City, the neighborhood known as America’s most historic square mile, rich with treasures of American heritage, the Wyndham hotel sits adjacent to the historic Christ Church and Burial Ground, one block off charming Market Street, and within easy walking distance to Independence Hall, Liberty Bell Center, and the Betsy Ross House.
TAA’s conference program offers the opportunity to:
- Learn from industry experts, gain new perspectives, and get inspired for your writing projects
- Participate in a wide variety of sessions on topics such as writing productivity, marketing, contracts, royalties, open access, self-publishing, and more
- Get updated on the current state of the print and digital academic publishing industry
- Network with author colleagues from across the country
- Benefit from one-on-one mentoring sessions with industry experts and veteran authors
We hope you will join us to enjoy the conference, the culture, and Old City Philadelphia’s charm and history!
Members: $199 (two-day); $149 (one-day)
Non-members: $245 (two-day); $195 (one-day)
Graduate Students: $135 (two-day); $110 (one-day)
Early registration rates apply through April 1, 2019. After April 1, registration rates increase by $50 in all categories.
For program, registration, and venue information please visit the conference website.