Give your faculty authors a boost: Host a TAA sponsored writing workshop at your institution
During the 2017-18 academic year, TAA will help sponsor a limited number of faculty writing workshops at universities and colleges across the country. TAA’s sponsorship covers the majority of the cost of bringing a presenter to your institution. The host institution is responsible for a fee of $1,650, which includes up to 75 TAA faculty memberships, available to faculty whether or not they attend the workshop. TAA provides an online institutional membership application process that makes joining TAA easy for both the institution and faculty.
Workshop topics include:
- Publish & Flourish: Become a Prolific Scholar
- Leveraging Your Experience: Write More, Publish More, Stress Less
- The “not-so-obvious” infrastructure of academic writing: Powerful and engaging conceptual linkages across your text
- Advance Your Academic Writing Skills and Publishing Record: Tips, Tricks and the Secret Sauce
- A Process for Developing Successful Journal Articles
- Journal Writing and Tenure Binder Workshops
- Writing Fearlessly: Coaching the Writer Within
- Establishing and Maintaining the “Write” Habit: Getting a Jump Start on Your Writing Productivity
- Textbook Writing 101
- Textbook Authoring Basics, A Holistic Approach
These workshops will be offered on a first-come first-serve basis until the program funding has been exhausted. For information on TAA sponsored workshops please contact Maureen.Foerster@TAAonline.net.