Join us for the 7/23 TAA Webinar, ‘Why You Should Consider Self-Publishing & Print-on-Demand’
Learn why self-publishing and publishing on demand are very reasonable alternatives, by joining us Thursday, July 23 from 1-2 p.m. ET, for the TAA Webinar, “Why You Should Consider ‘Self-Publishing’ and ‘Print-on-Demand'”, presented by Robert Hoyt, M.D., author of Health Informatics: A Practical Guide for Healthcare and Information Technology Professionals, published by Lulu.com.
Hoyt will share the myriad advantages not associated with a
professional publisher. Learn how to:
- Select several publish-on-demand publisher
- Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of self-publishing
- Compare and contrast the differences between print and e-book publishing
- Discuss the lessons learned from self-publishing
- Outline the steps in self-publishing
Not a TAA member? Join today to participate in this webinar and gain access to 100+ presentations on demand, an online member community, academic publication grants and textbook contract review grants of up to $1,000, and much more!