Event: 13th Annual Nonfiction Writers Conference May 10-12
Are you looking to branch out into authoring other nonfiction books? The Nonfiction Authors Association is holding its 13th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference online May 10-12, 2023. Opening speaker, Cheryl Strayed, author of Wild: Lost and Found on the Pacific Crest Trail and Tiny Beautiful Things, will speak on the writing life.
Depending on registration level, attendees can access the following benefits:
- Educational sessions delivered by Zoom webinar, including Q&A with most speakers.
- Pitch the Agents LIVE!, an interactive double session where several literary agents listen to author pitches and give constructive feedback. If agents like what they hear, they will request proposals from participants. (Must apply to participate; 20 participants will be selected.)
- Attendee Networking and Mastermind Event, which feature small group discussions held with Zoom breakout rooms. Each participant can share a two-minute introduction, then gets 8 minutes to share a question or challenge and get feedback from other group members. You will love this unique event!
- Ask-a-Pro sessions, delivered as one-on-one phone and video consultations with industry pros. Many attendees feel these are worth the price of admission alone.
- Private Facebook group.
- Recordings and transcripts available.
Save 30% off with code: PARTNER30