TAA member Jose A. Carmona is a Spanish Instructor at Pasco-Hernando State College and Latin American Culture Instructor at Columbia College. As both a textbook and academic author in ESL, education, global studies, and Spanish, his most recent publication is Globalizing the Curriculum with the Latino Literature of the United States.
What are you currently working on?
17 manuscripts; here are some:
1. Global Advocacy in the Classroom
2. Lifeless: 300 Words or Less Macabre Short Stories
3. Snow Dancing in New Jersey, a Novel
4. Several poetry books
5. Muffin's War, non-fiction
6. Siberian Huskies: 10 Lessons and 10 Nuances Nobody Talks About