TAA launches new website and online member community
TAA announces the launch of its new website, featuring an updated look and improved navigation, making it easier to locate resources quickly and easily.
The new website, still available at www.TAAonline.net, introduces some exciting new features:
- A searchable Member Directory that will allow members to connect with other members based on interests, publisher, location, and more.
- An online member community where members can exchange ideas, ask questions and share their expertise.
- TAA Blog, “News & How-tos”, to provide easy access to association and industry news, how-to articles, member profiles, and more.
- The ability to share content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest, subscribe to the TAA Blog RSS feed, and connect to the association’s social media pages.
- A search bar that provides the ability to search the entire website using keywords, such as contracts, writing, copyright, and more.
- TAA Chat, a quick and easy way to reach out to a TAA staff member for assistance.
TAA members are encouraged to help build the new online member community. The first 100 members to upload a photo, start a circle, update their status, and/or participate in an existing circle by starting or responding to a discussion, will be entered into a drawing for one of two prizes: 1) a Kindle Fire HD and 2) a $50 Amazon gift card.
With the launch of the new website, members can download a free 56-page ebook, Textbook & Academic Writers’ Toolkit, packed with writing tips and strategies.