Join us for the 3/16 TAA Webinar: Taxes & Authors: What You Should Know in 2023
While it is understandable that most writers would prefer to concentrate their time on their writing, writing is a business and you need to make sure you’re taking care of all of the tax deductions that you should be.
Join us for this one-hour webinar on March 16 at 2 p.m. ET, “Taxes & Authors: What You Should Know in 2023“, presented by Robert M. Pesce, a partner with Marcum LLP.
Pesce will share the basic tax information you should know as an author, including:
- What type of entity should you be?
- Are you keeping good records on your business deductions?
- Income from Royalties and other sources
- Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Tax deductions
- Home Office Deduction
- Self Employment Tax (“SE Tax”)
- Pension Plans, SEPs, IRAs
- Foreign Tax Credit
Robert M. Pesce, Partner, Marcum LLP, provides significant tax saving strategies and business advice that enables his clients to become more profitable and efficient. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org