12 Week program inspires writing, research, teaching of women educators
TAA member Cassie Premo Steele contacted us today to tell us about a great new program for women academics she is offering called “The Feminar”. This 12-week program will inspire the writing, research and teaching of women educators and allow them to connect with women academics worldwide.
The program, which runs March 23-June 12, 2015, includes:
- 12 Weekly Feminar Intensives
- Exclusive Feminar Reading List for Women Educators
- 6 Individualized Coaching Sessions
- 36 Feminar Spark Writing Sessions
- A private online meeting space for The Feminar participants
- An e-book of This is how honey runs, Cassie’s poetry book based on her writing coaching, which was nominated for a Pushcart Prize.
Space is limited to 10 participants. Register early and save!