eBook Download – The 5Ws of Academic Writing
- The What: Defining a Research Project
- The Where: Constructing an Effective Writing Environment
- The When: Setting Realistic Timeframes for Your Research
- The Who: Finding Key Sources in the Existing Literature
- The Why: Explaining the Significance of Your Research
Thank you for visiting the TAA blog, Abstract.
Article content is reserved to active members of the Textbook & Academic Authors Association.
If you are a TAA member, please login using your TAA account information by clicking the button below to continue reading. Not yet a TAA member? See what we have to offer and Join Today!