Increasingly, PhD students and junior scholars are creating an online presence to promote themselves and their work. Academics are also designing an online presence to assist in their transition to a career outside of academia or a different academic path within the university. But, there are so many platforms to choose from. How do you evaluate which ones to use, given the number and variety of options? Join us Thursday, September 24 from 3-4 p.m. ET for “Designing Your Online Presence to Communicate Your Academic Brand”, presented by Lee Skallerup Bessette, a Blogger and Social Media Advisor, and Paula Thompson, an Academic Coach, both from Academic Coaching & Writing, for an introduction to the most popular platforms and tools to help you decide which ones might be right for you.
Register for this one-hour webinar to learn:
- What an online presence is
- How an online presence communicates your academic brand
- The most common online platforms for academics
- Guidelines for participating in online communities
- How to manage your online presence without getting overwhelmed
This webinar is for TAA members only. Join today to participate! Get 20% off your TAA membership through September 30!